KV-1 / KV-2 1942
SOVIET HEAVY TANK, WORLD WAR II
700mm Split Links
Spring to Summer 1942
700mm cast links fitted to KV-1 and KV-2 production tanks during the Spring and Summer of 1942. This type of track is characterized by alternating two piece split links with guide bump and the early production type one piece links with tooth. The split type were used concurrently with the all tooth track runs during this time period.
- Ultra realistic 3D printed workable links and pins
- Original models based on real tank tracks
- Designed by Tankraft
- Steel grey color
- 100 tooth links, 200 split links & 400 half-pins included
- They just look better on your tank!
Shown on Trumpeter kit no. TSM360. Also suitable for Tamiya and RFM kits and others.
- Keep parts away from pets and small children.
- Wear a dust mask if you need to sand for any reason. Breathing resin particles can be hazardous to your health.
- Handle with care. Parts will hold up to most scale modeling processes, but they are resin and can be fragile.
- Do not expose parts to direct sunlight or UV light until primed and painted.
OUR GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days of delivery so we can make it right.
Already got one? Please leave a review below!