KV-1S Aftermarket Track Set 1/35th Scale
SOVIET HEAVY TANK, WORLD WAR II
608mm Initial Split Links
608mm links fitted to initial production KV-1S tanks from August to November 1942. This type of track is characterized by alternating two piece split links and one piece links with tooth. They were quickly phased out in favor of the 650mm split link type. (Tankraft ProTracks PT-007-KV1SU)
- Ultra realistic 3D printed workable links and pins
- Original models based on real tank tracks
- Designed by Tankraft
- Steel grey color
- 100 tooth links, 200 split links & 400 half-pins included
- They just look better on your tank!
Suitable for Trumpeter, Tamiya, RFM kits and others.
- Keep parts away from pets and small children.
- Wear a dust mask if you need to sand for any reason. Breathing resin particles can be hazardous to your health.
- Handle with care. Parts will hold up to most scale modeling processes, but they are resin and can be fragile.
- Do not expose parts to direct sunlight or UV light until primed and painted.
OUR GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days of delivery so we can make it right.
Already got one? Please leave a review below!