TIGER I Early
GERMAN HEAVY TANK, WORLD WAR IIEARLY: October, 1942 to October, 1943
725mm cast links often referred to as “early type.” They were fitted to Tiger I tanks produced from October 1942 to October 1943. Early type links replaced the “mirror” type that were fitted to the first 20 Tigers.
- Ultra realistic 3D printed workable links and pins
- Original models based on real tank tracks
- Designed by Adam Mann
- Steel grey color
- 220 links & 440 half-pins included
- They just look better on your tank!
See Adam Mann's review at his YouTube Channel!
Shown on Academy Tiger I Early Version kit no. 13264. Also tested on Tamiya, Dragon and RFM kits.
- Keep parts away from pets and small children.
- Wear a dust mask if you need to sand for any reason. Breathing resin particles can be hazardous to your health.
- Handle with care. Parts will hold up to most scale modeling processes, but they are resin and can be fragile.
- Do not expose parts to direct sunlight or UV light until primed and painted.
OUR GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days of delivery so we can make it right.
Already got one? Please leave a review below!