TIGER I Initial "Mirror"
GERMAN HEAVY TANK, WORLD WAR IIINITIAL: August to October 1942
725mm cast links often referred to as “mirror type” because there are left and
right track links with the same tread orientation on both sides. They were fitted
to the first 20 Tiger I tanks produced from August to October 1942.
- Ultra realistic 3D printed workable links and pins
- Original models based on real tank tracks
- Designed by Adam Mann
- Steel grey color
- 220 links & 440 half-pins included
- They just look better on your tank!
See Adam Mann's review at his YouTube Channel!
Shown on Academy Tiger I Early Version kit no. 13264 for demo purposes only. Will fit Dragon and RFM kits.
- Keep parts away from pets and small children.
- Wear a dust mask if you need to sand for any reason. Breathing resin particles can be hazardous to your health.
- Handle with care. Parts will hold up to most scale modeling processes, but they are resin and can be fragile.
- Do not expose parts to direct sunlight or UV light until primed and painted.
OUR GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days of delivery so we can make it right.
Already got one? Please leave a review below!