T-60 Light Tank Workable Track Set
SOVIET LIGHT TANK, WORLD WAR II
260mm cast links first fitted to T-40 light tanks in early 1941, and later worn by T-60 and T-70 tanks until the T-70M was introduced in September, 1942.
- Ultra realistic 3D printed workable links and pins
- Original models based on real tank tracks
- Designed by Tankraft
- Steel grey color
- 200 links & 200 pins included
- They just look better on your tank!
Shown on Hobby Boss kit 84555. Also fits Miniart kits.
- Keep parts away from pets and small children.
- Wear a dust mask if you need to sand for any reason. Breathing resin particles can be hazardous to your health.
- Handle with care. Parts will hold up to most scale modeling processes, but they are resin and can be fragile.
- Do not expose parts to direct sunlight or UV light until primed and painted.
OUR GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days of delivery so we can make it right.
Already got one? Please leave a review below!