TIGER I Early Mittelstollen
GERMAN HEAVY TANK, WORLD WAR II
Early: October 1942 to October 1943
Mit Mittelstollen / With Ice Cleats
725mm cast links often referred to as “early type.” They were fitted to Tiger I
tanks produced from October 1942 to October 1943. Early type links replaced
the “mirror” type that were fitted to the first 20 Tigers. Mittelstollen were issued to tank crews for use in icy conditions. They could be easily installed on the link in three locations using a spring latch. Period photos suggest that the cleats were usually placed on the outer sides every third link.
- Ultra realistic 3D printed workable links and pins
- Original models based on real tank tracks
- Designed by Adam Mann
- Steel grey color
- 230 links, 440 half-pins and 20 spare cleats included
- They just look better on your tank!
This kit contains 150 regular links, 80 links with cleats pre-installed and 20 spare cleats. Spare cleats can be glued into place for additional variety or used as stowage.
Shown on Academy Tiger I Early Version kit no. 13264. Also tested on Dragon and RFM kits.
- Keep parts away from pets and small children.
- Wear a dust mask if you need to sand for any reason. Breathing resin particles can be hazardous to your health.
- Handle with care. Parts will hold up to most scale modeling processes, but they are resin and can be fragile.
- Do not expose parts to direct sunlight or UV light until primed and painted.
OUR GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days of delivery so we can make it right.
Already got one? Please leave a review below!