TIGER I Late
GERMAN HEAVY TANK, WORLD WAR IILATE: October, 1943 to August, 1944(Also STURMTIGER)
725mm cast links often referred to as “late type” signified by the raised angled chevrons on the track cleat. They were produced from October, 1943 to the end of Tiger I production in August, 1944. Also suitable for the 38cm RW61 auf Sturmmörser Tiger, the Sturmtiger.
- Ultra realistic 3D printed workable links and pins
- Original models based on real tank tracks
- Designed by Adam Mann
- Steel grey color
- 220 links & 440 half-pins included
- They just look better on your tank!
See Adam Mann's review at his YouTube Channel!
Also reviewed at Armorama.com!
Shown on Tamiya Tiger I Late Version kit no. 35146. Also tested on Dragon and RFM kits.
- Keep parts away from pets and small children.
- Wear a dust mask if you need to sand for any reason. Breathing resin particles can be hazardous to your health.
- Handle with care. Parts will hold up to most scale modeling processes, but they are resin and can be fragile.
- Do not expose parts to direct sunlight or UV light until primed and painted.
OUR GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days of delivery so we can make it right.
Already got one? Please leave a review below!