KV-1S / SU-152 / KV-85
SOVIET HEAVY TANK, WORLD WAR II
650mm Narrow Split Links
(Also KV-85, IS & ISU Tanks To 1945)
650mm cast links first fitted to KV-1S and KV-85 production tanks, and SU-152 self propelled guns starting in August 1942. This type of track is characterized by alternating two piece split links and one piece links with tooth. The 650mm split link was the most widely used variant in this family. They can be seen on all types of IS and ISU vehicles until the end of the war.
- Ultra realistic 3D printed workable links and pins
- Original models based on real tank tracks
- Designed by Tankraft
- Steel grey color
- 100 tooth links, 200 split links & 400 half-pins included
- They just look better on your tank!
See Neil Stokes's review at the Armor Modeling & Preservation Society's website HERE!
Watch Rick Lawler fit these tracks to his ISU-152 build at his Propaganda YouTube Channel!
Shown on Trumpeter SU-152 kit no. 01571. Also suitable for Tamiya and RFM kits and others.
- Keep parts away from pets and small children.
- Wear a dust mask if you need to sand for any reason. Breathing resin particles can be hazardous to your health.
- Handle with care. Parts will hold up to most scale modeling processes, but they are resin and can be fragile.
- Do not expose parts to direct sunlight or UV light until primed and painted.
OUR GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days of delivery so we can make it right.
Already got one? Please leave a review below!