KV-1 / KV-2 Early Production
SOVIET HEAVY TANK, WORLD WAR II700mm OMSH All Tooth LinksEarly: 1940 to September 1942
700mm cast links used on KV-1 and KV-2 production tanks from 1940 to September 1942. This type of track configuration is characterized by each link having a tooth (guide horn). The all tooth set up was phased out at the end of KV-1 model 1942 production in September 1942.
- Ultra realistic 3D printed workable links and pins
- Original models based on real tank tracks
- Designed by Tankraft
- Steel grey color
- 200 links & 400 half-pins included
- They just look better on your tank!
See Neil Stokes's review at the Armor Modeling & Preservation Society's website HERE!
Shown on Tamiya kit no. 35372. Also suitable for Trumpeter, RFM kits and others.
- Keep parts away from pets and small children.
- Wear a dust mask if you need to sand for any reason. Breathing resin particles can be hazardous to your health.
- Handle with care. Parts will hold up to most scale modeling processes, but they are resin and can be fragile.
- Do not expose parts to direct sunlight or UV light until primed and painted.
OUR GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days of delivery so we can make it right.
Already got one? Please leave a review below!