American Tank Destroyer, World War II
For Tamiya Kit 35376
Cast steel tracks fitted to the 76 mm Motor Gun Carriage M18 “Hellcat” produced from July 1943 to October 1944. The same tracks were also used on the Armored Utility Vehicle M39 from October 1944 to March 1945.
- Ultra realistic 3D printed workable links and pins
- Original models based on real tank tracks
- Designed by Tankraft
- Steel grey color
- 186 links & 190 pins included
- They just look better on your tank!
M18 ProTracks are based on the operational Hellcat at the Americans in Wartime Experience located in Nokesville, VA. To learn more about this excellent organization and amazing vehicle collection please visit www.americansinwartime.org.
- Keep parts away from pets and small children.
- Wear a dust mask if you need to sand for any reason. Breathing resin particles can be hazardous to your health.
- Handle with care. Parts will hold up to most scale modeling processes, but they are resin and can be fragile.
- Do not expose parts to direct sunlight or UV light until primed and painted.
OUR GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days of delivery so we can make it right.
Already got one? Please leave a review below!