TIGER I Late Mittelstollen
GERMAN HEAVY TANK, WORLD WAR IILATE: October, 1943 to August, 1944Mit Mittelstollen / With Ice Cleats
725mm cast links often referred to as “late type” signified by the raised angled chevrons on the track cleat. They were produced from October, 1943 to the end of Tiger I production in August, 1944. Mittelstollen were issued to tank crews for use in icy conditions. They could be easily installed on the link in three locations using a spring latch. Period photos suggest that the cleats were usually placed on the outer sides every third link.
- Ultra realistic 3D printed workable links and pins
- Original models based on real tank tracks
- Designed by Adam Mann
- Steel grey color
- 230 links, 440 half-pins and 20 spare cleats included
- They just look better on your tank!
This kit contains 150 regular links, 80 links with cleats pre-installed and 20 spare cleats. Spare cleats can be glued into place for additional variety or used as stowage.
Shown on Tamiya Tiger I Late Version kit no. 35146. Also tested on Dragon and RFM kits.
- Keep parts away from pets and small children.
- Wear a dust mask if you need to sand for any reason. Breathing resin particles can be hazardous to your health.
- Handle with care. Parts will hold up to most scale modeling processes, but they are resin and can be fragile.
- Do not expose parts to direct sunlight or UV light until primed and painted.
OUR GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days of delivery so we can make it right.
Already got one? Please leave a review below!